Wednesday 16 October 2013

Mama Elephant

Hello.
I know us DT girls are all very please about this :)
I didn't know which set to use for my card today so i went with two.


The card above uses Up and away.
This is a really cute set with little characters along with accessories and sentiments.
I used the little foxy and balloons, they are all coloured with copics.
There was lots of masking inking and spritzing going on  to get the sky and clouds and to get the balloons behind the head rather than over his cute little face lol.
The balloons are really 3D i will try and get a close up picture as you cant see it at all .
I used a round embossing tool to make each balloon rounded so it wasn't a flat image then raised it up on two lots of sticky foam.


This card uses the beautiful Water Blooms set.
It comes with groups of flowers ready to stamp and single flowers, leaves  and 3 sentiments.
I wanted a different feel for this card  so raided my momento inks for oranges and browns.
The flowers are all fussy cut and are all at different levels so its not just flat.
Added a doily some twine and ink blots and liquid pearls.

Look out for Emily's winners post :) Good luck
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Beautiful sweetie x

Tara Cardwell said...

Fabulous - I think I need the little balloon guys too now!

Nikki said...

These are cute cards :)