Friday 11 September 2015

A friendly natter

Hi everybody,

Well, after the mid-week excitement of our 'Surprise' blog hop, it's a pleasure to see you all again so soon!  And I'm going to keep the fun, friend feels going with this weeks offering...


I used Wplus9's 'Going Places' stamp and matching die set to create this week's card.


The set comes with a little cute hot air balloon, and all the little critters sit in the basket and look awesome, but I wanted to see what else I could do with them, so dreamt up this little, 'neighbours chatting across the garden fence' scene.


Everything on my card is coloured using Distress Ink as watercolour.  I used Mama Elephant's 'Landscape Trio' cloud die to create my hedges, and Lawn Fawn's 'Picket Fence Border' die as, well, obviously, my picket fence!  The sun is from Lawn Fawn's 'Spring Showers' set, and the sentiment, which is stamped onto vellum and attached using 'Stick-It', is from Mama Elephant's 'Sunday Sentiments' set.

You are, literally, spoilt for choice with the amount of cuteness to choose from in the 'Going Places' set, all as adorable as each other.  As you can see, I couldn't choose, so didn't...and just went with them all haha.  I only wish I knew what they were chatting about :)

I really hope you like it.  As always, everything I used is linked below so be sure to go have a look and see what world you want to create!

See you next week.

Jillx

Going Places   Going Places Die 
 Sunday SentimentsLandscape Trio Creative Cuts 
Picket Fence Border Lawn Cuts Spring Showers Dies

Stick It Die Cut Adhesive Sheets (pack of 5) Large





4 comments:

Jenny said...

Aww what a friendly bunch :) great way to use this set Jill x

New Creations said...

What a fun and cheerful creation! I adore these cute critters with your fab designing and the way you settled them in a cloudy landscape, totally love it!

Holly Saveur said...

super cute!

Shona Chambers said...

Brilliant card! Love the little scene you created and the critters look adorable.