Monday 7 September 2015

Thanks Sew Much


Hi there :)

I must apologise to those who may have seen this card already, crafting time has again been in short supply recently so I'm sharing a card from last months Craft Stamper magazine.... the theme was sewing so I used an older Paper Smooches stamp set called Needle Little Love....


I stamped, coloured and cut out the images by hand when I made this a couple of months ago...... but now Paper Smooches has a die set to match so you don't have too and it's just been added to the store here :)  The circular window gives an extra detail and allowed me to include the soft green background for my images and the sentiment snuggles perfectly within the scene..... I've used a couple of words from Many Thanks to create it :)

Needle Little Love  Needle Little Love Icons Dies Many Thanks

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

No comments: