Saturday 26 September 2015

Cute Bird Bath Card with My Favorite Things

Hi crafty friends! For my cards today I am using a stamp set by My Favorite Things which is called "Things with Wings". I wanted to keep the card as clean and white as possible, so I created a window to look through onto the card base with a die by My Favorite Things. The background was created with distress colors.


The coloring of the bird and the bird bath was done with Polychromos Pencils and I also used some blending solution to smooth it out. If you want to see it in detail, check out my blog (link in the sidebar to the left) for a video of the entire process.


I punched two holes into the card front to add some twine … just for additional interest because it seemed to me that the card was a little too bland otherwise.

Hope you enjoyed the project! See you again in a week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love everything about your card, especially how you've used the twine. Karen x