Thursday 17 September 2015

Pretty Persian Motifs

Hello!



Last week I shared a card using Altenew's Fresh Freesia stamp set and I am continuing the floral theme with Persian Motifs.  This week though I am practising my pencil colouring :)




I needed to make a special card this week and die cut the seventy from white cardstock.  I stamped and cut the lovely motifs from the Altenew set and coloured them in - I just used a cheap set of colouring pencils as I didn't have my Spectrum Noirs with me but the shading and colours seemed to work quite well.  I fussy cut the  images but there are corresponding dies for these stamps in store which would make the job much quicker!  I popped the panel up to create a shaker card.

A few weeks ago I shared another CAS card that I made using these lovely stamps on my blog - again using coloured pencils:


 
 
The open spaces on these floral images are great for colouring with a range of media and perfect practice for an amateur colourist like myself!
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Sarah x
 
 

Small Stitched Square Lawn Cuts   Persian Motifs

1 comment:

DJreflections said...

Very pretty card. What die did you use for the number?