Hi There :)
I've tried something a little different for today's card.... a bit of cut and folding to add some extra dimension and I've used Altenew's Doodle Blooms stamps and dies with some simple Promarker colouring too....
I started by making a prototype with paper so I could work out dimensions then I took my card base and drew a faint pencil line on the inside of the front of the card.
I then stamped flowers and leaves partially across the line so I could trim and fold the front panel.
The next three photos show the finished coloured card laying out in its unfolded state before fixing the front panel down with foam tape...
I attached the folded panel with foam tape to give a layered effect but I thought the inside of the card was too plain so I used textured paste through the MFT English Wall Stencil for a subtle background. The sentiment is from another Altenew set which is heat embossed in white on black card for some impact :)
Next came a bit of a 'boo-boo' when I accidentally made an inky mark on one of the flowers so I quickly stamped three extra and used the die to cut them out before popping them up on the stamping.... lucky I was able to save it, you'd never know that wasn't my original plan if I hadn't told you ;)
I hope the photographs helped .... it's definitely better than me trying to explain how I did it!! :)
Thanks for stopping by :)