Thursday 10 September 2015

Watercolour Freesia

Hello!


I loved the look of the delicate freesia stamp in Altenew's latest release.  I am not brilliant at watercolouring but decided to give it a go! 


I white embossed the flower and used my distress inks to watercolour it.  I white embossed the sentiment from the same set on light blue card and added a few enamel dots.  A touch of wink of stella on the flower gives a bit of shimmer.  I also extended the Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle die so that it fit the card blank a bit better.

This is such a pretty stamp and large enough to be a great focal point.  I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x




Fresh Freesia   Small Stitched Rectangle Lawn Cuts

4 comments:

Holly Saveur said...

Gorgeous!

Craftychris said...

Beautiful card! Your watercolouring is brilliant! xxx

Keren Baker said...

Sarah- this is really gorgeous!!

barbara macaskill said...

This is absolutely stunning! I am a watercolor addict and love seeing other peoples work!! TFS!