Thursday 19 March 2015

Beautiful Butterflies

Hello!

I have a few cards to share with you today using Paper Smooches Graceful Beauties set.  I am a sucker for a butterfly stamp and the fact that these are silhouette stamps make them so versatile.

I decided to go colourful:




I basically stamped the butterflies in shades of my favourite inks and used touches of black as contrast.  The sentiment on the first card is from Paper Smooches Bold Buzzwords and on the second card it is from Mama Elephant's Make A Wish, black embossed on to vellum.

I hope you like these fun and fresh cards :)

Sarah x


Graceful Beauties   Bold Buzzwords   Make A Wish  Large Stitched Square Lawn Cuts
 
 

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Gorgeous!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Stunning

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Stunning

Craftychris said...

These are both beautiful! Gorgeous colours! xxx