Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Happy mothers day


Hello.
Its Mothers day on Sunday (in the UK) so i have made my mums card using Winnie and Walters the party stamp set and  Avery Elle happy die and build a banner stamps and dies.
On some water colour card i stamped the images from Winnie and Walter in versa mark.
So that i didn't over lap to much i had to keep tilting the card so i could see where i had already stamped. 
I then heat embossed in gold powder and coloured using watercolour paints.


While that was drying i die cut the happy word die from black card and covered in some glitter.
Next i stamped and die cut the banner saying mothers day. 
The dies are really easy to line up as they are just outlines.
I finished with some clear sequins.
Click the images below to go straight to the products.

The PartyAll Occasions TagsBuild A BannerBuild A Banner Elle-ments DiesSimply Said:  Happy ELLE-ments

Thanks for looking.


3 comments:

Ruthich said...

Lovely - love the colours on the flowers. I needed some inspiration for a card, so thank you!

joy said...

As we celebrate the month of May, we should thank our moms for delivering us here on earth. Happy Mother's day to all mom's out there. Visit my site too for more information.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Silvia Jacinto said...

Hi, just passing by your site to see something that will interest me and luckily you impressed me with your great article and I have a great time reading everything that is written. I'm looking forward to see more of your write-ups. If you have time you can also visit my site which indicated below.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net