Friday 20 March 2015

Not-So-Shabby Cupcake

DSC04294

Hello and happy Friday everyone! I hope you are all good. We had a little one sick last night but good news this morning as he seems to have gotten it all out of his system and is running around like crazy again now :) I should have been expecting it as he said no to chocolate yesterday… hehe.

Today I have a card to share using some of the new Winnie & Walter stamps from the last release….

DSC04291

I thought I would try and go a bit on the ‘Shabby’ side for this card. Just by adding the same paper to the cupcake wrapper as I have on the back layer really brings the design together. The stitched and scalloped layers I have cut using Mama Elephant ‘Basic Set’.

I have used two sets from Winnie & Walter, ‘Sugar Rush’ for the cupcake and stand and ‘The Party’ for that awesome sentiment.

DSC04295

I would really love to know what you think of my card!

I hope you have a beautiful day and I will see you again soon.

Hugs Lydia xxx



Sugar Rush   The Party   Basic Set - Creative Cuts

No comments: