Thursday 12 March 2015

Funny Bunny

Hello, Sarah here again with a card that I have made featuring one of the colour combos from our fab March Challenge and the sweet Honey Bunny set from Mama Elephant.




I just love how startled this bunny looks :)  I have coloured with Spectrum Noir pencils and put him in a Lawn Fawn polaroid frame with a Mama Elephant landscape die for the ground.  A bit of purple inking around the frame, in the sky and on the washi tape stamps ties it together.

Here are the colour combos which you can use to make a card/project for our challenge which ends on 22 March.  They are perfect for spring crafting so I hope you get the chance to play along.



Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah x



Honey Bunny   Say Cheese Die   Landscape Trio Creative Cuts

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Adorable! And so simple and clean. I love it.