Wednesday 4 March 2015

Furry Friends


Hello.
Today I have two cards to share using the super cute set "Furry Friends" from Avery Elle.
I used this sweet little puppy with black soot distress ink and using a water brush pulled the colour from the stamped image.
This is a really simple but effective way to colour. 
I then only added some pink onto the cheeks.


This time i used the smiling cat and coloured her with copics.
The bed is patterned paper.
I used the brushed stamp set to make the background using the new Linen pigment ink.
I like that the cards are clean and simple but with little details

Click the pictures to go to the products.

Furry FriendsFinished Frames Elle-mentsBrushedCustom Panels Elle-ments

Linen Pigment Ink Pad


Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Lee-Anne said...

Awww, Kate these are so sweet!