Tuesday 10 March 2015

Peeking Bunny!



 Hi! Hope you're all ok and busy with all your new stamps & dies.
I dug out some sets I'd not seen in quite a while & had great fun messing around with this Creative Cuts Tag set
I've got so much use out of this die set; if you're a fan of shaker cards, you'll definitely want this set as the tiny shapes are perfect for adding into shaker cards and obviously you can cut any colour or metal or metallic card to go inside. I've strung them onto ordinary embroidery thread and added a fine sprinkling of glitter

On to the stamp sets; Honey Bunny
 
..grab it quick while there are a few sets - Easter is coming and they will be gone in a flash!
this set is gorgeous and a perfect all year round set of images & lastly I've used

this set which is subtly under the sentiment if you look closely
The little bunny is actually hiding behind a vellum layer, and just sticking his little foot out! I've just about got away with the gold embossed image-- stamping onto a first layer with a layer slightly below is always tricky ! I missed a tiny bit of the image when stamping and couldn't find my Versamark pen so just popped a glue pen over where the missing part of the sentiment was, sprinkled more embossing powder over..and Bob's your uncle!
Hope you all have a lovely day!

Back next Tuesday ( once I've made my Mothers Day cards ;-) )

Keren xx

2 comments:

Ruth said...

They're lovely. Sorely tempted.....

Unknown said...

So cute